Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Pretty Crazy Weekend...

The picture explains it all. That was my weekend. Friday night we threw a surprise birthday party for my Dad. Before hand Dad thought Aiden, myself, Matt and a few other friends were just going to take him to dinner and then go to a bar. But in reality we had a huge shindig waiting for him when we went to pick up the last person! (Thanks for hosting Leigh.) It was a blast for the most part. (Aiden and I really shouldn't be in small spaces when drinking at the same time.) But we had a good time none the less. After a midnight toast the party wound down and a few of us went to play pool at a local dive. (Where I consumed more alcohol.) Then we moved on to I-Hop (Bleck) and as most drunken nights without Aiden end, I wound up in very little clothing next to Matt in bed.

The more interesting part of the weekend is where Aiden decided to take myself and some friends to a bar he discovered while whor--- umm... going on a few dates. It was called THE BRITMOORE ICEHOUSE. For those of you who know North West Houston, (which is slim to none) you know that Britmoore is not a nice part of the burbs. It's where gangs go to fight and high schoolers go to drink and fight. But Aiden was really excited about this bar so we went. The bar is an open air ice house that lets anyone in. (No seriously, there was a ten year old.) I recognized a few guys on the lawn from high school so I was a little at ease as we walked past the Harley Davidson biker gang... Inside it looked like most dives, a few pool tables, a couple of stereotypical Texas rednecks, and a karaoke stage. (The reason Aiden wanted to go.) It wasn't too be but no one was in the mood to drink since we all were hung over from the night before. (Keep in mind it had been almost 24 hours.) The place smelled of fecal matter and marijuana but had some strange charm to it. The biker women were fascinated by the gay Aiden. They tried to get him to touch their breasts and squeal. The also were fascinated by all the females in the groups breasts. At one point I thought we were going to have to fight our way out with pool sticks. (Aiden started to skip when it was his turn to sing. Oh, and for those of you haven't heard him sing, he has a great voice, I wish he would have sang to me those nights I always asked him to sing me to sleep.) All in all, it was a good time. I'd go back, but I'd bring my switch blade next time. (Though sometimes those goodbye hugs to Aiden get so hard to let go.)
Today was mainly hanging out with family and working but I decided something... I am going to go against everything I stand for... I am going to make dreams come true. I am going to be Britney Spears for Halloween... Yup, from HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME. I am looking for the perfect wig now. I'm single... And it's Halloween who am I trying to impress (besides Aiden.)

That's Just Where I Am Right Now,
~ Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment